Click here for More Event Information
Click here to Attend Event
Lead service line (LSL) replacement is not a simple task. The LSL Replacement Collaborative has developed an online toolkit to help communities across the United States develop and implement replacement programs and is hosting a series of webinars to address specific topics related to this work.
This webinar explores LSL replacement issues for small community water systems and explains the services that the Rural Community Assistance Partnership (RCAP) provides to these systems.
It is the eighth in the LSL Replacement Collaborative's series and will focus on a small community water systems – those that serve less than 10,000 customers – and how they are managing LSLs as part of their asset management program and responding to customer concerns and state requirements.
Speakers will provide:
- Background on RCAP and the services it provides to small drinking water systems
- Challenges small communities face with lead and LSLs
- Efforts to help small systems inventory and communicate LSLs in their distribution system.
- Tom Neltner, Chemicals Policy Director, Environmental Defense Fund
- Ted Stiger, Senior Director of Government Affairs and Policy, RCAP
- Jeff Oxenford, Director of Training and Technical Service, RCAP