welcome to the website of the Rocky Mountain Section of the American Water Works Association!
WHO WE ARE
The Rocky Mountain Section of the American Water Works Association (RMSAWWA) is a non-profit, scientific and educational membership association dedicated to managing and treating water. Our vision is to provide for a better world through better water. Our mission is to provide solutions for the Rocky Mountain Region (Colorado, New Mexico, and Wyoming) to effectively manage water, the world’s most important resource. As a local section of the American Water Works Association, we strive to connect our local membership with the opportunities and resources of AWWA.
WHAT WE DO
- Engage volunteers in living the vision of the Section and the Association
- Provide water industry networking opportunities
- Offer education to water professionals
Providing solutions for the Rocky Mountain region to effectively manage water, the world’s most important resource.
A better world through better water.
RMSAWWA values the following:
- A commitment to safeguarding public health by adhering to the principle that the public has an absolute right to safe drinking water.
- Dedication to ensuring that water is managed for the greatest good of people and the environment and that all segments of society have a voice in the process.
- An interactive environment that supports open communication between diverse professionals.
- Honesty, sincerity, integrity, and commitment to excellence to foster trust and respect among members of AWWA, as well as the general public.
- Independent initiative guided by organizational vision to achieve the Sections goals.
- Protect Public Health
- Safeguard the Environment
- Cultivate Leadership
- Pursue Excellence
- Act with Integrity
- Provide Value
Section Bylaws (updated January 24, 2015)